To apply to be a part of the next VIP Fellowship class, please provide the following information to VIPFellowship@state.gov:
- A current resume. Use your resume to highlight your education, expertise, achievements and honors, extracurricular activities/community service, language skills, and any leadership experience. The resume should not exceed two pages.
- A cover letter not to exceed 450 words. In your cover letter, please include your areas of focus i.e. economics, regional affairs, technology, etc.
- Declaration of Graduate Degree GPA (official transcript verification may be required at a later time)
- DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge
- Please provide, if applicable, your VA Service Connected Disability Rating Letter
We will be unable to process your application without all of the above information.
FEDERAL HIRING FREEZE INFORMATION: As a result of the federal hiring freeze, applications for the 2017-2018 VIP Fellowship cohort are not being accepted at this time and the timeline for the selection process has been indefinitely postponed.